Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sister Franks in the Philippines - Pictures 2

So this is a little old (from September), but this is at Kevin's baptism. Sister Faka'osi is the tall tongan sister, and Sister Pope is next to her with the pink shirt. I love them so much; I'm excited for another transfer together!!

I feel like I might have sent this before, but I can't remember. At any rate, this is the area we hardly ever go to because there's not really anyone we're teaching there and it's super far away. But it's beautiful!

These are mostly for Dad. My second transfer, Sister Houser was looking at my family pictures and she loves Dad's mustache!! We kept talking about how we were going to take mustache pictures together, but never did, and then she got emergency transferred! So somewhat last minute, we made paper mustaches, and took these the morning she left while we were waiting for the APs to come pick her up.

Sorry I don't have any pictures with Sister Garcia yet!! Hopefully next time!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment